photron fastcam nova R5-4K
- 4096 x 2304 resolution (4K) up to 1,250fps
- 3840 x 2160 resolution (UHD) up to 1,250fps
- 1920 x 1080 resolution up to 5,280fps
- 2 microsecond Minimum Exposure Time
- 12 bit Dynamic range monochrome, 36 bit Dynamic range color
- Optional FAST Drive Removable High Capacity Data Storage:
4TB High-speed Solid State Drive
- ISO Sensitivity 640 Color, 3,200 Monochrome
The FASTCAM NOVA R5-4K brings together unique CMOS image sensor technologies and extensive high-speed digital imaging expertise to provide a camera with the flexibility to be used in a wide variety of applications.
Standard features of the FASTCAM NOVA R5-4K camera includes an internal mechanical shutter to allow remote system calibration, a high-performance 10-Gigabit Ethernet interface for camera control and high-speed image download, memory segmentation that allows recording into one memory partition while downloading from another, and compatibility with a number of industry standard lens formats to allow the use of Nikon G-Type, C-mount and Cannon EF lenses.
The FASTCAM NOVA R5-4K camera also features a sealed body design that prevents dust and corrosive particles from contaminating sensitive electronics. An optional FAST Drive SSD can be used for the download of images at up to 1GB per second.
Intuitive and feature rich Photron FASTCAM Viewer (PFV) software is included with each FASTCAM NOVA camera. Also included is a Photron Device Control SDK that allows integration of the camera with user-specific software, and libraries for controlling the camera within a MATLAB® or LabView environment.