1024 x 1024 at up to 7,000 fps
8GB, 16GB, and 32GB
16.7ms minimum exposure time
ISO 10,000 monochrome
ISO 4,000 color
Built upon Photron’s Emmy award winning high speed video camera success, the FASTCAM SA5 once more raises the bar on what a high speed camera should be capable of.
Providing a staggering 7,500 frames per second (fps) at mega pixel resolution and reduced resolution operation to one million frames per second, the FASTCAM SA5 delivers unsurpassed light sensitivity (ISO 10000-test compliant with ISO12232 S sat) and dynamic range through its 12-bit monochrome (36-bit RGB color) sensor with twenty micron square pixels.
The FASTCAM SA5 is available with four memory configurations:
- 8GB for 0.78 seconds record time at full resolution and 7,000fps
- 16GB providing 1.56 seconds at full resolution and 7,000 fps
- 32GB for 3 seconds at 1K x 1K at 7,500 fps
- 64GB for 6.24 seconds full resolution and 7,000fps
The FASTCAM SA5 is provided with a remote control keypad, complete with built in five inch LCD screen for full, computer free, operation. And our award winning Photron FASTCAM Viewer (PFV) software comes complete with Software Developers Kit (SDK) for users wishing to integrate camera control, replay and download into their own dedicated software.
- Performance examples:
- 1,024 x 1,000 pixels @ 7,500 fps
- 512 x 512 pixels @ 25,000 fps
- 256 x 256 pixels @ 87,500 fps
- 128 x 128 pixels @ 262,500 fps
- 128 x 24 pixels @ 775,000 fps
- Variable Region of Interest (ROI)
- Capture 12-bit uncompressed data
- 20μm pixels ensure best light sensitivity for demanding high-speed or low light applications
- Equivalent ISO light sensitivity 10,000 (monochrome), 4,000 (color) measured to ISO12232 S sat
- Phase lock to IRIG/GPS
- Rear panel has dual HD-SDI and one RS-170 BNC outputs for real time monitoring during setup, recording and playback
- Optional remote keypad control with integrated viewfinder
- 8GB, 16GB, 32GB or 64GB memory options
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Range Version (RV) option with sealed case to prevent dust or moisture getting inside the camera case where it could damage the internal electronics.
Motion Engineering Company
17338 Westfield Park Rd, Suite 4
Westfield, IN 46074
(800) 447-7291 or (317) 849-3638