1280 x 1024 at up to 4,800 fps
8GB, 16GB, 32GB
1 µsec minimum exposure
The FASTCAM Multi is a unique, high-speed camera system featuring one or two compact and lightweight camera heads tethered to a remote processor. The small camera heads allow image capture at up to 6,000 frames per second (fps) at megapixel resolution within confined areas that are not large enough to support the size of a “typical stand alone” high-speed camera. The separation of the camera head from the processor ensures that image data is safely retained in the processor, even if the camera head is damaged or destroyed during an explosive event. No other high speed camera has the combination of high resolution, frame rate performance and small camera size that is available with the FASTCAM Multi.
Despite the small size of its camera head(s), the FASTCAM Multi provides a very high level of imaging performance. The system offers up to 4,800 fps at full 1,280 x 1,024 pixel resolution and 6,000 fps at 720 High Definition (HD) resolution, and with reduced resolution to 750,000 fps. A global shutter provides blur free 12-bit images with exposure times as short as 1 microsecond. The FASTCAM Multi’s CMOS sensor features 10 micron square pixels that deliver light sensitivity of ISO 10,000 monochrome and ISO 5,000 color according to the ISO 12232 Ssat standard.
The FASTCAM Multi is compatible with a large quantity of off-the-shelf commercial lenses, including C mount, Nikon F (G-type) and Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lense mounts. Due to the small pixel pitch of the FASTCAM Multi’s sensor, the camera is capable of utilizing 1″ C mount lenses without the appearance of vignetting. Its distinctive feature set makes the FASTCAM Multi well-suited for many different applications including microscopy, detonation and explosives testing, off board automotive safety testing and more.
- Frame Rate Performance Examples:
- 4,800 fps at 1,280 x 1,024 pixel resolution
- 6,000 fps at 1,280 x 824 pixel resolution
- 10,000 fps at 896 x 488 pixel resolution
- 16,000 fps at 1280 x 296 pixel resolution
- 150,000 fps at 1280 x 24 pixel resolution
- 750,000 fps at 640 x 8 pixel resolution
- One or two compact and lightweight camera heads
- 69mm (2.72″)W x 70mm (2.76″)H x 151.4mm (5.96″)D
- 0.98Kg (2.16 lbs.)
- Durable 5 meter (standard) and 10 meter (optional) cables
- Retention of video data if camera head is damaged or destroyed
- Electronics protected from dirt and dust
- Sensitivity: ISO 12232 Ssat standard
- ISO 10,000 monochrome
- ISO 5,000 color
- Compatibility with 1 inch C mount, Nikon G type and Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lenses
- 8GB, 16GB and 32GB memory options (per camera head) and high performance Gigabit Ethernet interface to PC
|FRAME RATE (fps)||MAXIMUM RESOLUTION||RECORD DURATION (12-BIT)|
FASTCAM Multi Camera Head HS-01
FASTCAM Multi Camera Cable
FASTCAM Multi Main Unit
Motion Engineering Company, Inc.
17338 Westfield Park Rd, Suite 4
Westfield, IN 46074
(800) 447-7291 or (317) 849-3638