1280 x 1024 at up to 2,000 fps
4GB, 8GB, 16GB
1 µsec minimum exposure time
The Photron FASTCAM Mini UX50 high-speed camera provides powerful high-speed imaging performance in a compact, lightweight and rugged camera design. Providing 1.3 Megapixel image resolution at frame rates up to 2,000fps and frame rates up to 160,000fps at reduced image resolution, the Mini UX50 system offers both impressive high-speed imaging performance and convenience of use.
Housed within a 120mm x 120mm x 90mm camera body weighing just 1.5kg, the FASTCAM Mini UX50 is ideally suited for use in a wide range of scientific and industrial applications. The camera is designed for operation in high shock and vibration environments (operation tested at 100G, 10ms, 6 axis) allowing the system to be utilized in High-G automotive safety testing applications.
FASTCAM Mini UX50 provides high light sensitivity, 12-bit ADC, outstanding image quality and color fidelity and is available with memory options up to 16GB offering extended recording durations and triggering flexibility.
- Frame Rate Performance examples:
- 1,280 x 1,024 pixels @ 2,000fps
- 1,280 x 720 pixels @ 2,500fps
- 640 x 480 pixels @ 5,120fps
- 640 x 240 pixels @ 10,000fps
- Self-contained, compact and lightweight camera
120 mm (4.7″)H×120mm (4.7″)W×90mm (3.6″)D and 1.5 Kg
- Sensitivity: ISO 12232 Ssat standard
- ISO 6,400 monochrome
- ISO 5,000 color
- Suitable for operation in High-G environments. Operation tested to 100G, 10ms, 6 axis
- 4GB, 8GB and 16GB memory options and high performance GigaBit Ethernet interface to PC
Target applications include:
- On and Off board automotive safety testing
- Life sciences
- Defense and aerospace research
- Fluid dynamics
- Material sciences
|FRAME RATE (fps)||MAXIMUM RESOLUTION||RECORD DURATION (12-BIT)|
Motion Engineering Company, Inc.
17338 Westfield Park Rd, Suite 4
Westfield, IN 46074
(800) 447-7291 or (317) 849-3638